Media & Podcasts
Naturopathic Doctors and Functional Medicine in the Press!
A Unique Combination of Naturopathic and Functional Medicine Returns to Upstate
Saratoga, NY- November 18, 2019- This month, local naturopathic and functional medicine practitioner, Sarah LoBisco, ND, IFMCP (dr-lobisco.com) announced that she is re-opening her practice to new clients in New York State. After several years of traveling for research, various projects, and teaching, Dr. LoBisco was not able to take on more clients. She is now pleased to be settled back in the local area to offer her unique combination of naturopathic and functional medicine to the community. This form of wellness care addresses many chronic conditions in a holistic way. “Perhaps the most important aspect to this form of healing work is my relationship with my clients.
Once they are in my care, they are people whom I cherish and respect.” said Dr. Sarah. Currently, Dr. Sarah’s private wellness consultation practice is mostly through telephone. Recognizing the importance of face-to-face interactions, she will also be looking for office space for the upcoming year. Dr Sarah specializes in emotional and mental health, though she also specializes in hormonal balance and digestive issues. “I work with the person, not a disease label, so really I see a diverse population of wellness clients,” Dr. Sarah states.
Albany and Saratoga New York now can also look forward to upcoming workshops on essential oils, gut health, and emotional balance in the new year.
Discover the Benefits of BreakFree Medicine
Listen to my interview on Healthy You Radio on my new book, BreakFree Medicine
Essential Oils for Optimizing Brain Function & Mental Health
How the Antioxidant NAC Supports Mental Health
Dr. LoBisco - BreakFree of Symptom Chasing and Live Your Healthiest Life
Essential Oils & Wellness In The Media
Listen & Learn About Essential Oils On These Popular Podcasts:
- Listen to my Interview with Ben Greenfield on Everything You Need To Know About Essential Oils
- Essentially Everything About Essential Oils with Sarah Genovese
- Essential Oils Therapy with the Natural Nurse and Dr. Z
- Getting Started with Essential Oils- Interview with Lucas Rockwood on YogaBody Naturals Podcast
- Is Spirituality the Missing Link in Medicine? with Coach Tony Wechsler
- How To Use Essential Oils-Podcast Interview with Team Nutrition Genius (Summary for FREE, Podcast for Subscribers)
Staying Well In Spite of the Bugs
- As Seen on CBS6 News Discussing the Use of Essential Oils and Lyme Disease
- Also Interviewed on CBS6 News Discussing How to Stay Healthy During Flu Session