Happy Holidays Everyone!
I wanted to pop in to wish you all good tidings as well as to provide you with a video of yesterday’s article on my favorite “Christmas Blend” and essential oils to diffuse as you are preparing for your gatherings. This way you can listen and learn as you cook, wrap, clean, or arrange.
I think you will find some helpful ideas of what essential oils to diffuse for you and your guests’ to have a more serene, scent-sational, and joyful experience!
In this 7-minute video I discuss:
- The amount of essential oils to place in a diffuser and how I adjust the ratios of specific ones for greater accentuation of mood, immunity, and/or health.
- That I prefer atomizer diffusers.
- My favorite “Christmas Blend” of cinnamon, black spruce, and orange.
- Why I love a particular fir oil and which of the pine species contain the beneficial compounds made popular by “forest bathing.”
- The immune duo I use for recovering from marathon shopping events and post-holiday stress.
- How lavender can soothe the brain and body after long days of excitement and help support peaceful sleep.
- The sacred oils of frankincense and the nerve, immune-supporting sesquiterpenes found in myrrh oil.
If you wish to learn more about the science, make sure you check out the previous video. In it, I explained the biochemistry and nitty-gritty details on how essential oils support our mind-body, especially during times of stress.