Have No Fear, Essential Oils- Infused Products Can Be Found Here!!
A few weeks ago, I discussed the concerning news regarding the prevalent danger of the harmful chemicals that are surrounding us everyday. In that blog, I provided some solutions using essential oils and oils-infused products.
Just a few days ago, I read some even more disheartening news and statistics that I wanted to share, with some oily solutions of course:
1. First, I learned that the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that there are 12.6 million deaths each year attributable to unhealthy environments! Their website states:
Looking across more than 100 disease and injury categories, the report finds that the vast majority of environment-related deaths are due to cardiovascular diseases, such as stroke and ischaemic heart disease:
- Stroke – 2.5 million deaths annually
- Ischaemic heart disease – 2.3 million deaths annually
- Unintentional injuries (such as road traffic deaths) – 1.7 million deaths annually
- Cancers – 1.7 million deaths annually
- Chronic respiratory diseases – 1.4 million deaths annually
- Diarrhoeal diseases – 846 000 deaths annually
- Respiratory infections – 567 000 deaths annually
- Neonatal conditions – 270 000 deaths annually
- Malaria – 259 000 deaths annually
- Intentional injuries (such as suicides) – 246 000 deaths annually
WHO offers several solutions including promoting greener technology and fuel, energy-efficient homes, tobacco free zones, and hand washing. Of course, we want to add the saving grace of essential oils diffusion for reducing air pollutants and cleansing the air.
In fact, diffusing essential oils actually supports our health, it doesn’t hurt it!
Furthermore, diffusing natural essential oils around little ones, the tiny bodies most at risk, is a great alternative to chemical-based air fresheners linked to allergies and immune imbalances.
Finally, for home cleaning, we can’t forget Thieves!
2. La’ Fries De’ Fluoride!!
Ewwww….it’s true! I just learned that fumigants and fluoride are in fast food packaging!! NO! I didn’t want my fries with that!!
Remember, just as important as giving our body what it needs to thrive, we need to get rid of the crude and chemicals that are blocking it from health.
Disclaimer: This information is applicable ONLY for therapeutic quality essential oils. This information DOES NOT apply to essential oils that have not been tested for purity and standardized constituents. There is no quality control in the United States, and oils labeled as “100% pure” need only to contain 5% of the actual oil. The rest of the bottle can be filled with fillers and sometimes toxic ingredients that can irritate the skin.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
[…] optimizing elimination. I discussed these positive action steps and others here, here, here, and here. I also wrote about “Essential Oils for Detox” and what to look out for if one is cleansing, […]