Are You Harming You and Your Family’s Health and Don’t Know It? Join Me and Two of My Oils’ Experts for an Online Webinar and Learn More. The Cost is Free, But the Value of Your Health and the Safety of Your Family is Priceless!
Lately, my love of essential oils and the microbiome may have turned into a positive addiction. Thankfully, the solution is the cause!
I’ve highlighted in one of my recent blog series, “Can Essential Oils Help Change Unwanted Behavior and Balance the Brain?,” how essential oils can support our biochemical, physiological, and psychological health. This makes them truly holistic plant secondary metabolites that can support the brain, balance emotions, and calm the body.
Another topic that has always caught my attention, though not as enslaving, is the health risks associated with the increasing explosion of harmful chemicals and toxins released into our environment.
This topic is not “peppy” or positive. In fact, lately I know that I may be semi-bombarding you with depressing reasons on why we need to be proactive about these inordinate, mostly untested, and undetermined amount of toxins that we are exposed to everyday.
Just recently, I read more proof that made me realize the paramount importance of educating people on the topic. These included:
(1) a blog by the American Lung Association that discussed all the harmful health effects of cleaning supplies and household chemicals. These included an increased risk of asthma, breathing problems, respiratory illness, stroke, heart disease, and even death!
(2) a study on how diesel exhaust causes changes in the brain activity of humans that is linked to a “cortical stress response.”
(3) an article in Reuters entitled, “Study finds how polluting nanoparticles get into blood and damage hearts.” This was followed by an article on the same topic by Dr. Mercola.
(4) Dr. Axe’s recently released article, “Indoor Pollution Worse Than Outdoor.”
Living in a bubble sound appealing yet?
Thankfully, we don’t need to respond with panic.
As I’ve been reading more and more studies on the evidence of risk, I’ve made a concentrated effort to provide solutions that will aid you to take back control of your wellness outcomes and prevent the harmful additive effects. My goal is to pepper in hope and helpful hints to bring you into positive, proactive steps.
Below is a quick summary of some of my recent blogs that cover this dreary topic with some satisfying solutions:
- I’ve recently compiled a summary of the reasons it’s important for us, and for our future generations, to pay attention to this “scary topic.” Please considering sharing this with others that you care (or don’t care) about.
- In “DIY Non-Toxic Spring Cleaning with Essential Oils,” I gave some examples of how common household cleaners can contain chemicals and compounds that increase the risk for various diseases. As promised, I offered natural, safe solutions that incorporate essential oils as well as resource links for finding products that make for a safer home environment.
- I reviewed the dangers of synthetic fragrances and how “pleasant” smells could be potent poisons that really “stink.” I also detailed how essential oils not only provide a safer alternative for truly pleasing aromas, but also modulate and favorably impact health!
- In a blog on the importance of “saving your face,” I described how essential oils can be a safe alternative to toxic odors, perfumes, and personal care products.
Summary: Essential oils (a) are a non-toxic alternative to harmful chemicals (b) that support our bodies in a variety of ways AND (c) help us detoxify AS THEY (d) prevent more exposure!!
If you want to access the webinar and get access to a 6-month challenge to help you transform your house from harmful to healthy, please consider subscribing to the Challenge by selecting this option in the PayPal drop-down menu (when available).
Disclaimer: This information is applicable ONLY for therapeutic quality essential oils. This information DOES NOT apply to essential oils that have not been tested for purity and standardized constituents. There is no quality control in the United States, and oils labeled as “100% pure” need only to contain 5% of the actual oil. The rest of the bottle can be filled with fillers and sometimes toxic ingredients that can irritate the skin. The studies are not based solely on a specific brand of an essential oil, unless stated. Please read the full study for more information.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)
[…] than staying bogged down with all this “dooms day” information, I’ve made an intention to empower people with solutions. In a previous Saratoga blog post, I discussed more specifically how to not let this information […]