The Bottom Line to Boswellia Bafflement
This week, I posted another doozy of an article that went into the nitty-gritty details between different species of frankincense oil. This was in order to prevent creating more confusion when deciphering which one is right for you.
In this 6-minute introductory video, I state in plain English the key points that were interspersed between the scientific jargon of the constituent-alphabet soup I presented. The topics I cover include:
- The benefits of using essential oils to calm the brain and body during stressful times.
- The three areas of comprehensive support that frankincense essential oil provides.
- What a “chemotype” is and why it may vary between the same species of oil.
- The importance of a quality essential oil.
- Some of the factors that will determine what constituents are in your bottle of frankincense essential oil.
- The bottom line about using any good quality frankincense oil.
I would love to read your comments below! 🙂
Thank you for reading.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)
Disclaimer: This information is applicable ONLY for therapeutic quality essential oils. This information DOES NOT apply to essential oils that have not been tested for purity and standardized constituents. There is no quality control in the United States, and oils labeled as “100% pure” need only to contain 5% of the actual oil. The rest of the bottle can be filled with fillers and sometimes toxic ingredients that can irritate the skin. The studies are not based solely on a specific brand of an essential oil, unless stated. Please read the full study for more information.