My Seedling Product Obsession Revealed: Part II
Last week, I discussed why I was overjoyed to present to you a premier, innovative, and all-natural product line for infants!
I discussed that:
(1) Seedlings contain ingredients that will protect us from harm as they encourage our wellness.
(2) They “Sow the Seeds” for displaying the importance of a more sustainable and secure world to our children.
(3) They are manufactured by a company that upholds the highest standards and integrity for the science of essential oils, the sourcing, and the international standards.
(4) And, I put The Baby Wipes as number 4!?
Now…. for Part II
My Seedling Product Obsession Exposed!
Seedlings Baby Wipes, Calm
I am an adult, and I’m fixated at the wonderment of baby wipes!
I can just imagine the unsubscribes I’ll get tomorrow!
Don’t let the simplicity of these convenient and pleasant-smelling wipes fool you into thinking they are only good for making the cleanup of baby waste more tolerable.
They contain ingredients that I hope will make you see that they aren’t just for an enticing aromatic fix!
Soothing the Minds of Adults and the Delicate Skin of Babes:
The Ingredients in Seedlings Baby Wipes
You’ll see why I’m loving on these wipes when you discover the incredible and impeccable recipe of items that are found in your exclusive, premier baby wipes:
1. The “Calm Blend” of essential oils. This combination nurtures babies’ skin and behinds as they soften their overwhelmed nervous systems. This could also result in a more pleasant experience of diaper changing time for mom and dad. (You can learn more details on the essential oils here.)
2. Calendula, as found in the Seedlings Baby Lotion. Calendula is well-known for its many healing benefits and the University of Maryland Medical Center states, “Calendula is also a safe and effective remedy for diaper rash.”
3,Witch hazel, which has been shown to calm and prevent red and irritated skin, promote connective tissue elasticity, and protect the skin from damaging free radicals.
4. Aloe vera, well known for its ability to soothe red and damaged skin. It is safe to ingest and has been used for supporting digestive and immune health. It also contains an impressive array of minerals, vitamins, and compounds that support wellness.
In an extensive review of studies, aloe vera was stated that it had evidence of many beneficial dermatological effects that are medicinal!
6. Soapberry, a berry that is most famous for inhibiting the overgrowth of snails! However, it has been found to be a helpful microbe inhibitor and has been used traditionally as a soap and detergent.
See why this is no ordinary baby-cleanup disposable?
Practical Reasons to Doot-On Seedlings Wipes
Here are the practical reasons for my dedicated blog to a baby wipe:
(1) You get all those ingredients for an amazing bargain!
Can you find a wipe for $11.25 wholesale that contains all that goodness!
(2) They are versatile!
I’ve used them for:
Freshening my face and eye makeup removal
Cleaning my bathroom when my Thieves cleaner got low
Wiping down the interior of my car (great “diffused aroma”)
A welcomed travel companion for navigating gas station bathrooms
Applying on my body to calm me at night after a long day of travel
I’ve literally been going around like an annoying infomercial to all who will listen about the diversity of this product.
Here’s what I just said to my mom.
“Mom, did you get the Seedlings wipes yet?
You have to!!
They are only $11.25 and you get the Calm Blend, with other ingredients, for skin and health promoting benefits in a baby wipe!
We should tell all our leaders to pass on these as an option for those who want a very affordable addition to protect and promote the health of their baby’s skin, support sustainability, and provide non-toxic options for safer homes!”
Here’s to a calmer mind and body for babies and parents with the Seedlings line. At least in personal care product options, there’s one less thing to worry about regarding safekeeping of your little one’s well being.
The Young Living website says it best:
Parents make hundreds of decisions about the health and happiness of their family each day. With so many products and promises to choose from, Young Living Seedlings™ is designed to make it simple for parents to find pure, gentle products infused with baby-safe essential oils to care for their littlest, most vulnerable family members. The soothing, plant-based formulas use infant-safe essential oils and are free from harmful ingredients to help you gently comfort and care for your little one. With essential oil-infused products made by experts and diluted to a strength safe for your baby, Seedlings leaves you with peace of mind and your baby feeling snug and secure.
Below are more ideas of essential oils’ hacks for empowered parents who want to optimize wellness for their kids:
For More Essential Oils Information
You can learn more about the Young Living essential oil brand I use and/or order to join me and my team here. You can also sign-up on the main site using my number (516126).
Who you sign up under is who your team of support is. If you order from me, you choose to join my team and get my groups’ personal TLC!
I’d love to hear from others who have used these products. Feel free to post your comments and feedback.
Now, off to wash my face with a Seedling baby wipe. More about that next week. ?
Disclaimer: This information is applicable ONLY for therapeutic quality essential oils. This information DOES NOT apply to essential oils that have not been tested for purity and standardized constituents. There is no quality control in the United States, and oils labeled as “100% pure” need only to contain 5% of the actual oil. The rest of the bottle can be filled with fillers and sometimes toxic ingredients that can irritate the skin. The studies are not based solely on a specific brand of an essential oil, unless stated. Please read the full study for more information.
This material is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prescribe for any illness. You should check with your doctor regarding implementing any new strategies into your wellness regime. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. (Affiliation link.)